There has been an increase in the number of people who are looking for training options that are more flexible in order to fulfill their specific needs. All of these factors come into play when discussing this topic. In the next section, we’ll go over some full-body resistance bands exercise that anyone can do to get started or spice things up.
- The Seated Row Exercise- this workout targets the upper back, latissimus, bicep, and forearm muscles, as well as your grip strength.
- Shoulder Shrugging Exercise- the trapezius muscles in your back can be strengthened by performing exercises like shrugs.
- Push-Ups Exercises with Bands- This workout is perfect if you want to target your chest, shoulders, and triceps all at once.
- Stand-Up Chest Press Exercise- this is stand-up chest presses are another alternative for exercising your chest, triceps, and shoulders and will be most effective if your back remains straight throughout.
- Upright Row Exercises- the shoulders and trapezius muscles are both effective for this type.
- Crunch Exercise– is a type of exercise that is a great way to strengthen your abdominal muscles with resistance bands.
- Leg Press Exercise– for your quadriceps, hamstrings, and gluteus muscles
- Squats -are an excellent workout for strengthening the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Lying Chest Press Exercise– targets to strengthen the shoulders, chest, and triceps
- Standing Butterly Exercises– In order to perform a standing butterfly, wrap the band around your upper back or a thin tree and grip both ends at chest height.
- Front Raise Exercises-an exercise that is an excellent way to target your shoulders only.
- Hammer Curls Exercise– can be performed with either one or both arms for a more intense workout.
Does Resistance Band Colors have Meanings?
Resistance Bands have a variety of colors that are specific to their strengths, the darker its colors the more resistance it has. Because of its demand nowadays for home workouts, manufacturers created different types and designs to purposely fit your needs, some are with loops and handles, others are tied into loops and they also do come in rolls that are sold per yard.
Consult a fitness trainer or a Physical therapist to help you decide the right resistance bands for your resistance bands exercise program or influencers on social media networks can help you as well by simply watching their videos on their channels for free, while there are some also who offers you free consults, are you not convinced yet? Check them out as soon as you are eager to learn and work out.
Because of the Covid-19 Pandemic, everyone’s lifestyle has been changed that even going to the gym is risky for one’s health, now with the resistance bands being affordable, it is easier to reach your goals without having to spend a fortune on gym equipment’s. Finally, resistance band training is a great way to get fit while having fun with a wide variety of exercises to select from. In any location, whether at home, in a fitness center, on a beach, or in a park, you may find an exercise that targets the specific muscle groups you want to work on.